Do any of these sound familiar?
- You’ve slowly stopped doing your favorite activities because you end up with strains and pains.
- You wonder if it’s too late to start a fitness program because you’re too old or out of shape?
- You glaze over when you try to make sense of the health and fitness advice out there for women over 50.
- You hesitate to join a gym because you feel like those 30-something personal trainers can’t possibly ‘get’ you.
- You want to visit your grandkids and play, play, play, but you run out of gas quickly.
- You are not alone! I’ve worked with countless women over 50 who feel just like you.
That’s why I’ve created a one on one coaching program that speed dials you into your one of a kind exercise groove, changes your fitness and nutrition habits and gets you living a life you love.
Once we’re done, you’ll look and feel better and stronger than you have in 20 years!
What You Can Expect
With The Art of Going Gray 1:1 we’ll create an amazing Pilates based exercise program just for you. A program that’s fun, simple, safe and best of all will make you feel vibrant and alive. When you do your program regularly, you’ll wake up every day feeling fit and healthy with energy to burn. You’ll notice that you stand taller and move better in everything you do. You can easily fit your exercise program into your schedule, at home or on the road.
I’ll show you exactly what you need to do so you can start living with confidence that the best is yet to come!
Exercising after 50 IS different than it was when you were 20 or 30 and I show you how be successful. You’ll feel so good about yourself that you’ll hardly believe it!
This NOT your daughter’s exercise program. It’s designed specifically for YOU, an amazing woman over 50 who has places to go and things to do.
What We Do Together
This Package Includes:
- Immediate online access to my 10 minute video ‘Pilates Gone Gray Basics’ to teach you the fundamental movement principles of Pilates.
- Guidelines for creating your own home exercise space so you can set yourself up for continued success
- Weekly emails to encourage and support your work PLUS invaluable nuggets on health and nutrition for women over 50 that you can implement immediately and easily to turbocharge your fitness habit.
- Written instructions,with photos, for any exercises we include in your 5 actions for better health and fitness.
- Email followup with helpful ideas for continuing your work between sessions.
- A personalized, downloadable 20-30 minute Pilates-based exercise program designed to get you strong and energized.
Private Coaching Sessions
We’ll meet via Skype for six, 1 hour sessions once a week or every other week.(Don’t worry, I’ll give you exact instructions on how to set this up) Sessions will be recorded for you to view and review anytime.
- Pre-Coaching: I’ll send you a questionnaire via email that you will fill out with information about your life, your diet, your activity level and your values and goals. From this I’ll be able to streamline our first session and get straight to creating your personalized program.
- Session 1: We’ll review an initial questionnaire and set goals for our work together.In our first visit I’ll conduct a brief virtual evaluation of your posture, balance, agility, strength and flexibiity. And we’ll start the fun process of building your personal Pilates program!
- Sessions 2-6: In each 60 minute session we’ll spend some time troubleshooting your previous session’s work. Then we’ll keep building you one of a kind program, exercise by exercise, modifying and adding as needed, until you have a solid program to continue on your own.
Sound like The Art of Going Gray 1:1 Coaching is for you?
Let’s get to know each other better.
- First, schedule a 15 minute complimentary telephone consult using my online scheduler (link below opens in a new window).
- Watch your email for a list of questions from me, and return them before our consult. This will help me prepare for our first meeting.
- We’ll meet for our consult, and if it feels like a good fit, we’ll get you started on your 1:1 coaching!
Have questions? Email me!